Professionals and emerging artists are invited to audition for the Ukrainian Art Song Summer Institute. Candidates are requested to submit the following with their application form:
- Audio or video recording files or links of three contrasting pieces, at least one of which must be in a language other than English;
- Résumé - including general/musical education, professional experience and any awards;
- Two letters of reference relating to the applicant’s musical studies or career;
- PDFs or scans of performance reviews, if applicable;
- A recent photograph, which will be helpful in identifying successful applicants when they arrive in Toronto.
Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee in the amount of $50.00 Canadian.
Please assemble all material in a folder labelled with the applicant’s name. Upon receipt of the application fee prospective students will be sent a link to a Dropbox account, into which they can submit all the above audition materials.
FEES AND EXPENSES
- The fee is $800.00 Canadian for the week-long Institute.
The fee includes tuition, use of practice rooms and pianos, and course materials. It does not include transportation to or within Toronto, accommodation, meals, insurance, and incidentals.
Eight successful applicants will be notified, and are required to submit a non-refundable deposit of $400.00 upon confirming their participation. The balance of $400.00 is to be remitted no later than August 13, 2018.
If you require financial assistance to attend the Summer Institute, please email us directly at email@example.com
All payments can be made online through our website. To apply today, please use the link to our application form below.
For any other enquiries about the summer Institute please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be required to arrange their own accommodations for the duration of the Institute. A link to a local student residence is provided on the accommodations page of this website.